Saturday, March 05, 2005

Check Out Chuck Fager's Web Site

I learned from Quakers In The News that Friend Chuck Fager recently appeared on the Bill O'Reilly show on Fox News (!). He was interviewed about the work of Quaker House in North Carolina in counseling military objectors to war. Moreover, he lived to tell the tale.

Hearing about this sent me to Chuck's website, A Friendly Letter - - The Blog. As I expected, based on having received the old snail-mail-hard-copy version of "A Friendly Letter" back in the day, this blog is excellent reading. A link to it will be added to my sidebar soon.

- - Rich Accetta-Evans

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Kelley said...

I wonder if he's going to keep it up this time. After an initial flurry, his blog sat dormant for a year until these two recent posts. I eventually took my links down to it and I'm taking a wait-and-see approach before adding it back.

10:08 AM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger Rich in Brooklyn said...

I understand what Martin means, but I'll leave my links up at least for now.

Meanwhile, apologies to readers of this blog for the mangled version of this post that first appeared. I'm still getting the hang of posting via e-mail. I think it's corrected now.

- - Rich Accetta-Evans

10

10:55 AM, March 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home