Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Update on the Coat

Awhile ago I mentioned on this blog my need to decide where I should buy a new winter coat. I finally decided to but it from Justice Clothing. I purchased a black "duck jacket" with a hood for around $50.00. Once it arrived I was initially surprised that it was a bit less thick than I had expected, but I have been wearing it for a couple of weeks now and it has kept me pretty warm even on some of our cold bitter days. Best of all, the union label inside the collar keeps my heart warm. I recommend this vendor as a place to buy clothes without exploiting labor. (This is my independent opinion and not a paid endorsement.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich - we worked together at Mt. Sinai. Found you thru Google. Would be happy to hear from you. Donna - muziksmylyfe@aol.com

1:41 PM, February 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home