Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another New Blog - Among Friends

The Quaker blogging world is growing so fast that I'm sure very few keep up with it all. However, I hope that people who read me (whoever you are) will also check out the relatively new blog called Among Friends. I'm probably biased because I so highly value Friends Kate, John, Carol and Elizabeth, who have created this blog. But check it out for yourselves. Carol's recent post about the reflections of an Anglican priest about the problems of Anglicans seems especially relevant to Quakers who are concerned about Friends United Meeting.
- - Rich

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rich, for the lovely welcome to the Quaker blogosphere!

1:11 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Rich, I know you have a concern about class and I've done a pseudo-meme on my blog. I'm not tagging you, but asking you if you'd participate in it. Let me know if you do. Martin and Pam have done so already. I'm hoping LizOpp will do it. I am going to write a Part II after enough people participate.

Oh, and thanks for the link to the new blog. It's a good one!

1:30 PM, November 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich,

My pseudo-meme is here. You can participate by either copying and pasting into your blog (and bolding the items that are true for you) or following the lead of some of the commenters. One person did the same thing but in the comments. Another did it outside of her blog and the comments but reported back in the comments.

Make sense?

11:26 AM, November 04, 2007  
Blogger Rich in Brooklyn said...

Jeanne,
I understand what you're asking about now and have posted the statements, bolding those that applied to me.

Still not sure where the word "pseudo-meme" comes from, but am trying to let it go.

- - Rich

9:29 AM, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home